Whether you’re trying to whiten your teeth or prevent further discolouration, follow these five easy steps to achieve a whiter, brighter smile.
1. Avoid foods and drinks that could stain a white shirt – for example: tea, coffee, red wine and curry. Think: if it will stain a t-shirt, it will probably stain your teeth too.
2. If you can’t get through the day without regular cups of tea and coffee, try drinking it through a straw.
3. Rinse your mouth and chew sugar free chewing gum after eating and drinking anything likely to stain your teeth.
4. Maintain fantastic oral hygiene! This means brushing your teeth twice a day, flossing once a day, and regular maintenance visits with your dentist and oral hygenist.
5. Invest in professional tooth whitening, assessed and approved by your dentist.